Garden redesign project: a family friendly garden with planting plan
Our clients were about to embark on a very exciting project knocking down an existing property and building their dream home. Twig was asked to look at producing a design that most importantly was a family friendly garden. With very clear areas to include:
- A play area for the children with a sunken trampoline
- Create some significant ‘flat’ areas for the girls to enjoy
- A wide terrace at the rear of the property to give the building ‘gravitas.’
- An outdoor dining area
- A site for a vegetable garden and fruit cage.
- Must also include cherry blossom, purple alliums and box hedging.
As well as needing to future proof the garden so they would know what, when and where to plant over the coming years, they also needed a planting plan in order to satisfy the planning conditions.